Business Development Workshop:
Why is it that we spend so much time, energy and resources trying to convince people to buy our products and services?
When it comes to your selling efforts have you ever experienced:
• Discomfort in how to ask for the sale?
• Uncertainty on how to start a sales conversation?
• Frustration in having to negotiate on price?
• Wasted expertise on proposals & presentations that don’t go anywhere?
• Fear of hearing the words “No”, or even worse…”Let me think it over”?
• More often than not, these issues are a result of not having a well-defined approach when interacting with prospective clients.
• How well are you managing the selling process with your buyers?
733 Third Avenue 15th Floor, New York, NY 10017
$47.00 (register early for $20 off-promo code: GUEST)
Join this interactive workshop to help you take control of your sales calls and achieve more predictable results. In two hours you’ll learn a natural, comfortable and practical approach, which will enable you to:
• Determine how to uncover the reasons why clients should do business with you
• Comfortably get your prospects to take make decisions
• Leverage gatekeepers to get you in front of the key decision makers
• Get your price on your terms
• Tactfully follow up with prospects without coming across like a nuisance
Register Here Today!
In the event that you were unable to register for the below above, please contact David Fischer for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 790-5800. Thank you.